Building and Zoning Bylaws
- Bylaw 2022-08 - Building
- Zoning Bylaw
- Bylaw 13-07 Official Community Plan
- Bylaw 2017-04 - To Amend Zoning Bylaw 13-08 (Agriculture Discretionary Uses - Campground)
- Zoning Maps
- Government of Saskatchewan Subdivision Process
- Land Titles / Survey Plans / Maps & Photos / Personal Property
- Customer Support: Call - 1-866-275-4721
- Email: email@example.com
- ISC Locations
Planning is not just about the use of land but also the social, economic and environmental components of a community. Planning documents help communities create a vision for the future and identify the steps needed to achieve that vision. District Planning is one method of dealing with issues that cross municipal boundaries.
The Calling Lakes Planning District Commission is developing a District Official Community Plan that will provide a coordinated approach for regional growth within the area. The Planning and Development Act, 2007 sets out the Planning Districts responsibilities and also establishes the scope of the District Official Community Plan, individual Official Community Plans and Zoning Bylaws.