Planning is not just about the use of land but also the social, economic and environmental components of a community. Planning documents help communities create a vision for the future and identify the steps needed to achieve that vision. District Planning is one method of dealing with issues that cross municipal boundaries. The Calling Lakes Planning District Commission is developing a District Official Community Plan that will provide a coordinated approach for regional growth within the area. The Planning and Development Act, 2007 sets out the Planning Districts responsibilities and also establishes the scope of the District Official Community Plan, individual Official Community Plans and Zoning Bylaws.
- Calling Lakes District Plan
- Land Use Policy Map
- Recreation Map
- Qu’Appelle Lakes Flood Risk Mapping – Echo Lake
- Qu’Appelle Lakes Flood Risk Mapping – Katepwa Lake
- Qu’Appelle Lakes Flood Risk Mapping – Mission Lake
- Qu’Appelle Lakes Flood Risk Mapping – Pasqua Lake